Guides for All Ages & Abilities
What You’ll Find in Our Online Guides
- Information for Visitors and Residents with A Wide Range of Disabilities, as well as for Older Travelers
- Detailed Access Reports for Most Popular Attractions
- Access Information on Airport, Bus and Train Terminals
- Listings of Accessible Tours of All Types
- A Guide to Local Accessible Transportation, Public and Private
- Insider Tips to Help You Make the Most of Your Stay
- A Guide to Sports and Adapted Recreation
- Tips and Resources for Families
- A Database of Accessible Hotels and Restaurants Searchable by Specific Access Features, Location and Price
- Listings of Key Disability-Related Services and Resources
- General Tips for Hassle-Free Travel
America’s “Second City” is second to none on accessibility. Our expert staff visited over 300 sites to create this unique guide, guaranteed to make your trip planning a breeze.
Sneak Preview—For an article on access in Chicago by Laurel Van Horn, editor of Easy Access Chicago, click here.
The Illinois Capital is also Lincoln’s Home Town. Almost all the historic sites are accessible as well as the State Fairgrounds. A perfect family destination.
Sneak Preview—For an article on access in Springfield, IL, by Laurel Van Horn, editor of Easy Access Springfield, click here.
Note: Easy Access Chicago and Easy Access Springfield are sponsored by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity. For additional information on the state’s many tourism attractions, visit the Illinois Office of Tourism.